Prescription Assistance Program
Need Help Getting Prescription Medication?
Our Prescription Assistance Program is designed to assist patients in obtaining medications. It provides personal assistance with the completion of required forms for pharmaceutical company applications to obtain FREE or REDUCED COST medication, all based on income level of the patient.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM?
Anyone who does not have a prescription drug plan and meets the criteria approved by the participating drug companies.
- Assist in the completion of the PAP Applications
- Verify eligibility for the program
- Notify patients that medications have arrived at the hospital
- Provide Proof of Household Income
- Must have local participating family doctor’s referral with your authorized medication list
For more information contact MARSHALL WRIGHT at Madison Parish Hospital 318-574-2374 Ext. 210